Are you looking for your next career Challenge?
Our client in the Maitland area is seeking a Property Manager & Sales Administration person to join their busy team in a full time position.
Our Client is a high performing, reputable Real Estate Agency who are proud to offer a professional experience for each of their clients across all sectors of their business. Their friendly and experienced team bring a level of professionalism to their clients to ensure the services provided are second to none.
The Property Manger position will suit an experienced individual with residential Real Estate experience who enjoys working within a team environment. You will have the responsibility of managing a portfolio of properties and with that be accountable for associated duties including inspections, reporting, tenant interviewing etc.
- Previous experience within Real Estate at Property Management level
- Qualifications in Real Estate – License or Certificate of Registration
- Current Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Confident computer skills including Trust Accounting experience
- A strong skillset across administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A professional image
If you have gone to the trouble of reading this advertisement and you don’t have Real Estate experience but a strong desire to work within the industry, then send a Cover Letter telling us why along with your Resume! You just never know – we may also find you an opportunity!
The following essential criteria is required to be considered:
- 4+ years Administration experience within a systems orientated role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including touch typing skills
- Confident coordination and multitasking skillset
- Professional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with good spelling and grammar